Friday, November 11, 2011

How do i get a female interested in my wife?

My wife is biual, she likes to keep that discrete. She does not normally go to lgbt bars or nightclubs due to the fact that she likes to go out with me, her husband. Whenever she does go places alone she obviously gets hit on by women but doesn't do much more than dance. How do I get a woman at a bar, nightclub, stripclub etc. Interested in my wife? I usually know her type. Do I sneak a note? Have somebody else tell her? Do I make eye contact and gestures? We are in our mid 20s, married and she likes to be with a woman here and there. Not like a one night thing. But friendship then maybe more. She had a gf before we knew eachother and im cool with sharing...I know you women know some stuff us men don't lol. Please help me, any suggestions are good suggestions. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment