Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sell house in Upstate NU & Buy house in Pa?

I have my home in Upstate NY on the market, and I'm looking in the Northampton, Bath, Riegelsville, Pa. area for a home to buy, so that I can be closer to my son who is going threw a divorce, and my 2 young grandchildren. I tried the realty websites, but it takes forever to find something there. We are looking for a one level home, semi-private, or with a small piece of acreage. We need a finished basement or additional living quarters, as our son and grandchildren will be staying with us til he can get back on his feet, as the "B*#%*" maxed out all his credit cards and left all bills for the past three months unpaid. The credit cards are in his name, but since he gave her permission to use them, his lawyer says he's responsible for the bills. Anyway, if anyone knows how we can make our move, your suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Oh yes, we are looking to spend around $225,000 for a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment