Sunday, November 13, 2011

How do I tell a guy he's cute(: ? 10 points!!!?

okay so I like this guy at my tinyy private high school but we're in diff grades so I don't have any cles with him:( anyways he had recently changed his hairstyle and I was going to say to him while ping in the halls, "Hey ____! I like your new hair. It looks cute on you(:" and then keep walking. I went to school today and he changed his hair back to the way it was before!! Ughhh so now I can't use that line! The main reason I want to tell him I think he's cute is because I know that's the only way he will ask me to prom. I would def prefer if I didn't flat out say it... trying to think of a more creative way. any ideas are greatly appreciated! (: and please no answers like "hey yyy your smokin(;" lol I would never use that! Thanks so so so much!!!! God bless(:!! 10 POINTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment