Friday, November 11, 2011

How should I tell off my Web Design teacher?

We have a project in that cl to make a video of all the places in the school we have good memories of and say a bit about them in the video. I wrote a script of lines to say, and she went through it marking out all the things she finds inappropriate. It was things like "I remember in the gym where the principal gave us a speech telling us that if we don't p, we live our lives in the dumpster." I also put in there that I have memories of the bus because the bus driver makes useless motivational speeches. Well I think that censorship is for the weak. I don't wanna sell out so what can I do? I was thinking on using the uncensored script for the video then saying at the end of the video I used the uncensored script because censorship is for the weak. I will do that unless you have any brighter ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment