Thursday, November 10, 2011

Anyone have "extra" guppies? Will provide a good 10 gallon home but have zero budget.?

I had a great thing going, breeding some fancy guppies, several gererations and up to 29 fish. Then had water problems which killed off all but 5---over several painful months. Now all is stabilized, haven't lost a fish in over a month, but 4 of the 5 guppies I have left are males, so I wish I could somehow increase the school. Unfortunately I have no money to buy more fish, but since guppies tend to breed fairly fast, I am hoping someone out there might have an over-populated tank and be happy to send some to a new home where they will be loved and appreciated. My wife and I have 5 children who also enjoy my fish, plus one plecostimus who keeps the 10 gallon tank beautifully clean! Thanks for considering...

No comments:

Post a Comment