Saturday, November 5, 2011

I need help buying new Trombone!!?

I have a Jupiter trombone right now, I'm guessing it's a standard. I'm planning on buying a new Trombone and I have received suggestions about buying a Bach. But every time I look it up I always get results about Tenor Trombones and Alto Trombones. I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for. I know I want it to be silver, but I don't know what kind of Trombone I play. So I don't know which one to get. Also, Trombone players play in Concert pitch. So what key is concert pitch in? Because I see Trombones that play in the key of Eb and Bb and all of that stuff, But all I know is that I play in concert pitch. I really need some help. Also, which type of trombone has the same notes and positions as the standard trombone?? tenor, alto?? I don't want to re-learn how to play the Trombone again. I don't have the kinda of time. I basically just want a new instrument the is the same type as mine but a better brand and condition with silver plating and will help me play better.

No comments:

Post a Comment