Sunday, November 6, 2011

Lost my best friend because.....?

I suffer from depression only 19 and I've lost many friends to it but there's this one friend who I trusted the most and relyed on an depended on to help me though the depression and I guess I took alot out on her bcos I'm angry all the tym bcos I'm upset abrt how I'm dealin with the depression and she was my best friend and last week she told me she Neva wanted me to contact her again. Now I've got no friends left and no1 to talk to or help me. It upsets me ever since she told me not to contact her, she doesn't seem bothered I guess ive hurt her too much by taking my anger out on her bcos I'm upset but I don't and never mean it I'm just findin it hard dealing with this depression thing. I miss her lots. She hates me. I wish she was my friend again.

No comments:

Post a Comment