Saturday, November 5, 2011

2 INTERVIEWS AT TARGET TODAY.. DO YOU THINK I HAVE A CHANCE??

Ok I Went Through 2 Interviews At Target Today.. & I Think I Did Pretty Well.. I Gave Eye Contact I Spoke Loud & Answered The Questions Direct.. The First Lady That Interviewed Me Was Very Nice & Cool She Made Good Comments On The Answers I Gave Her Like "That Sounds Very Good" ETC. But The Second Lady Who Interviewed Me..Seem Like She Really Didn't Like Me & Her Questions Were Kind Of Difficult But I Answered Them Anyways.. Now The Second Lady Said They Are Going Over Applications Through The Week & Will Contact Me Through Email Or Postcard To Let Me Know If I Got The Job She Didn't Even Mention A PHONE CALL.. AM I WASTING MY TIME?? Or Do You Think I Still Have A Chance At Getting The Job?? Because Usually They Let People Know The Same DAY.. So I Have Been Told.

No comments:

Post a Comment