Saturday, November 5, 2011

Confusing incident help please!?

Ok so I am a 20 yr old femme. My mom has no idea. Anyway, my mom is a frequent customer at a bakery shop where a butch girl around my age works. Since my mom is a frequent customer she and the girl began chit chatting and eventually I came into the conversation because of some unfortunate cirstances Ive been through. It turns out the girl has been through similar cirstances. And from then on any time my mom went in she wuld always ask about me and then asked my mom to introduce us. So, when my mom introduced me it was odd. She just stared at me for a bit smiled and said hi w/o even telling me her name. Granted it was kinda busy but then my mom said something to the girl in reference to me like Ive heard all about her and the girl just kinda looked down and gave a half smile and said yeah. Then when my mom went in a week later the girl asked about my age and then she said I didnt think she would be so young like me and then they chatted. Very odd I dont know what to make of it! I at least thought I wuld make a friend but idk are all encounters this odd? Idk what to make of it and I guess I need a translation please?

No comments:

Post a Comment